01/02/12

Hello world, I am Ladyfairy!

Hello world, I am Ladyfairy! This is it!
After several attempts (not very successfully, I have to admit), finally my blog!
Since I was a child, I’ve always had a passion for clothes and especially for shoes, the countless thefts made ​​in the closet of my mother and also grandma are a proof of that.
I still remember when, as a child, I played to create gowns with abandoned tents and scarves. Thanks to my mother, a seamstress, my passion has turned into constant research and  I have learned to create many of the clothes that I wear.
Inevitably, though, life made me take different paths, even if my love for fashion has never changed.
It is clear that I’m not an expert in this field, I’m not so presumptuous to consider myself in that way, but as I said, I love fashion and I’d like to share impressions and opinions with all who will follow this blog.
In the hope that you enjoy it … a hug,
Ladyfairy!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for stoppping by and commenting my posts... With love, Ladyfairy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...