25/11/13

International day against violence against women

 
I dream to live in a world where, even late at night, a woman can walk alone on the street without having the fear to being attacked.

I dream to live in a world where wearing a mini skirt doesn't give anyone the right to pounce on you.

I dream to live in a world where a glass of too is not equivalent to sexual consent.

I dream to live in a world where "no" doesn't have other meaning but no.

I dream to live in a world where a woman is free to belong to herself.

I dream to live in a world where any type of violence is considered violence and condemned, always and anyway.

I dream to live in a world where difference is not a defect but an added value.

Unfortunately I live in a world where every day a woman is beaten, humiliated, killed by a boyfriend, an husband, a friend, a brother, a father... this is the right moment to do something; this is the right moment to say STOP.


Today is the international day against the violence against women. Fight together as one against every violence, against every discrimination, against every abuse is the only way to ensure confidence, safety and justice to every girl, every woman, everywhere. 

LOVE SHOULDN'T HURT. REMEMBER.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thank you for stoppping by and commenting my posts... With love, Ladyfairy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...