27/04/12

Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo

For all lucky london fashionastas, tonight's is an event to not miss. Tonight, in fact, in the flagship store, in Oxfrod Street, will be presented the capsule collection designed by Lulu Guinness for the low cost chain Uniqlo.


An other great collaboration awarded by this brand, that this years chose, precisely, Lulu Guinness: one of most famous accessories designer around the world. For this capsule collection Guinness designed a series of 14 lovely t-shirts. Starhead of this collection are prints: above all cats, cameos and a doll with a pair of sunglasses, iteams loved by the designer.

Famous for her collections of accessories, always super glamour and original, now she approaches to low cost side of fashion. Excited about this new experience, she said: "I have always wanted to put my designs onto T-shirts, so when Uninqlo approached me about doing a collaboration, I was thrilled. I have always liked the simplicity of Uniqlo products - they are fantastic for basics and also I love the Heattech range. The brand also chooses intelligent collaborations with designers and I respect their innovation".


Lulu Guinness for Uniqlo

And as last gem, Lulu released a little anticipation of a possible future collaboration. She said: "I wanted the Uniqlo UT collaboration to follow my mainline handbag collection as much as possible, so that it truly represent the Lulu Guinness brand. I looked at many icons, and also my inspirations for the Lulu Guinness spring/summer 2012 collection, and pulled together my favourite desigsn which I then worked into the T-shirt design. My iconic lips were important as was my Cameo and my favourite print, Doll Face which was inspired by Peggy Moffitt". 

What should we expect now? A future Lulu Guinness own clothing line?

2 commenti:

  1. wow, that sounds great :o

    come and see my blog if you have time <3
    kiss,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. che carine le magliette!:) sicuramente sarà un bellissimo evento! un bacione cara!:*

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for stoppping by and commenting my posts... With love, Ladyfairy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...