11/04/12

Shopping on Fashionis.com

We stand in terms of shopping. In this post, I want to talk to you about a little gem that I discovered some time ago...

As usual, I'm always looking for good news on the net and recently, around the web, I discovered Fashionis.com, an amazing e-store for branded clothing and accessories for men and women. Despite being active for just over a year, it's already a point of reference for those who, like me, is a lover of online shopping and fashion at affordable prices. How could I not share this gem with all of you? Of course not!

Fashionis.com

Initially, I was immediatly struck by the organization of the site: it's really well structured and easy to navigate, and offers a broad portfolio with clothes, bag, shoes and other accessories from over 300 of the most prestigious fashion brands at reasonable prices, amost outlet's (you think that discounts starting from 40% on the price tag and get up to 90%... Is it great, isn't it?).

Fashionis.com is an Italian site, available in both english and french languages, and is active in throughout Europe. Buying on fashionis is easy and safe and the delivery times are very short. And what if I don't like my purchase? you may ask. Well, no problem! The return is always free on all Italian territory! Amazing, right?

 
Another point in favor of this site is, in my opinion, its newsletter, that will updates you in real time on offers and thanks to which you can get previews, news and discount codes that can be applied to promotions already active on the site.
Of course no one could miss the contacts on the main social networks. It's possible , in fact, to find Fashionis on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. It already have so many followers...


What can I say? Personally, I think this site is a really good resource: the choice is vast, the prices are super affordable and quality and courtesy are always guaranteed. Doing some research, arou
.nd the web, I also asked opinions and comments about purchases made on Fashionis... almost all of the girls who I asked, remained enthusiastic! 

Going shopping has never been easier! You buy with a click and try your purchases comfortably at home, experimenting always new combos with the stuffs that you already have in your closet... All the best of shopping in the most simple way!

That's my wish list on Fashionis.com











What do you think about it?

I hope to being helpful in advising you. So, I don't have nothing left to wish to you and to me... have fun and, above all, have a good shopping with Fashionis.com! 

7 commenti:

  1. I think i'll have to go there after here! i love online shopping to!

    RispondiElimina
  2. nice post!
    love this website, it's my favorite shop online..
    everyday i find some amazing things..love fashionis!!!
    maria

    RispondiElimina
  3. Nice shop! I'll visit it! If you want check out my site!
    We can follow each other!

    http://hiddenbeauty-perla86.blogspot.it/

    RispondiElimina
  4. I like the last picture with the heels!!
    Kisses from Uruguay!
    I follow you!
    http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you for having introduced this onlineshop to us, it's awesome.

    www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina

Thank you for stoppping by and commenting my posts... With love, Ladyfairy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...